- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery Information Your statutory rights are not affected - Bloomberry Juice are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions, comments or even new products you would like us to stock, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If items are out of stock we will e-mail you to suggest an alternative product or advise of lead times. Delivery Schedule - For UK orders we will send your order out within 3working days of receiving it. Please note that delivery addresses should be day-time addresses and will need to be signed for. Deliveries will be within 3-5 days of dispatching the order. We cannot stress more strongly that the address given for delivery MUST be one where someone is present to sign for the goods during office hours. Delivery will be attempted by our couriers and if there is no-one in the goods will remain at the local depot where the customer may collect or rearrange. If no contact is made by the customer within a few days the goods will be returned to the Bloomberry Juice, after which there will be a re-delivery charge. Credit Card Security - The Bloomberry Juice Company uses PayPal to process all orders making your details and our details as secure as possible, unless arrangements have been made for registered customers to pay by BACs or other method. Notes on Delivery MethodsStandard Delivery - Your items will be dispatched by standard courier, and should be with you within 3 to 5 working days. Collection from Cullompton, Clyst Hydon, Devon - You will need to contact us to arrange a mutually convenient time for collection. Once you have placed your order, please telephone or email us to arrange.
Returns Policy WHAT can be returned? - If the products received are not what you ordered or expected you have your statutory rights to return goods, providing the goods have not been opened. Please notify us of your intention to return goods and the reason why. WHEN do items need to be returned by? - Any goods to be returned should be returned within 2 weeks of receipt. WHERE do items need to be returned to? - Items should be returned to the company headquarters address: Heronsyke, Clyst Hydon, Cullompton, Devon EX15 2ND. HOW do customers return items? - You will need to notify us and the courier, quoting the order reference and your name and address. SHIPPING for returns? - Any shipping costs will be refunded providing you have notified The Bloomberry Juice Company before returning. CREDIT for returns? - Any credit for returns will be through PayPal. Packing materials? - Items to be returned should be in suitable packaging to protect during shipping, otherwise in the event of any breakage the refund or replacement goods will not be sent.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will give you the option not to receive this if you prefer.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. You may choose not to be contacted for this purpose if you prefer.